Monday, November 5, 2007

Ron Paul is Raking in the Dough!

I don't know how he did it, but he is currently at nearly 6.1 million as of 6:22 PM. Wow. Whether you are a Ron Paul fan or not, you have to admit this is amazing. I know I'll see something about this on Morning Joe tomorrow before I head off to my meeting. There's no way the media can miss this one.

Could Ron Paul possibly make it to 12 Million by December? If so, what will this mean for the campaign?

I think if he can pull of a strong showing in the primaries (preferably ahead of Huckabee), than he has a chance. However, if he cannot beat Huckabee while coming in first or second, he doesn't have a prayer, and I can almost bet that the Republicans will go with Huckabee as the nominee.



Here is the official website for the "This November 5th" campaign. Im not sure if I particularly like the idea of a donation campaign centered around an attempted terrorist attack in the 1600's.

No comments: